[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 700: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 700: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RAT-LOOK.COM • View topic - 98 Patina skoda octavia TDI estate
Rat-Look Logo

It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:21 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: 98 skoda octavia TDI estate (now matt black)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:49 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
Haha, that red ones the 'orignal rustenwagen'... viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8411&hilit=rustenwagen&start=88

I've actually made 2 of my signature bonnets, i kept hold of the Mk3 one when i sold the red estate and put it on the green one..but then sold the camo wagon and bonnet together. Then everyone kept telling me how epic it was so i made one for the Passat. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9708&hilit=surfrat&start=154

I don't think a skoda one would be too difficult to do, infact i think the detail would look awesome. ;) Go on, you know you wanna :P

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Shaggy1981
@NatHolloway on Instagram

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:24 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:20 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
few more stickers!!! :tu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:56 pm 
RL Newbie
RL Newbie

"I think a skoda badge would be hard to do, wouldn't know were to start!!!"

to add to that the emblem has the unfortunate luck to look like a pen1s with wings - my mum used to call the skoda the flying pen1s...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:10 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:

Post subject: Re: 98 matt black skoda octavia TDI estate
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:47 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
update!!! bonnet is rusting well,

made a splitter out of 45mm plastic trim from work, this is before I painted it

ive painted the wheels red

don't really know what to do with it next, bit stuck for ideas now. don't want to go over the top with it like when it was grey primer.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm 
RL Regular
RL Regular

Vehicle:
Some pinstriping could work well following the red and black? Skoda Hot Rod xD
Not feeling the rusty bonnet tbh, the previous design looked quite cool

http://octagonalpaul.deviantart.com/

stickers+rusty bonnet+caution tape does not = rat

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:59 am 
RL Regular
RL Regular

Vehicle:
Dirty Willy shaped badge. It can't be unseen!!!

Build thread: http://rat-look.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9908
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXwQLjxTUFQ
http://www.facebook.com/Awakendominion?ref=ts

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:36 am 
RL Poster
RL Poster

I love it! Good job!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:20 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:24 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:09 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
looking good man!

My Bricksquad forum thread;
My 360 Rat-look forum thread;
My P1 Rat-look forum thread;
My Rekord Delivery Rat-look forum thread;

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:09 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:44 pm 
RL Member
RL Member

Vehicle:
If your stuck for a logo for your bonnet are you by any chance a gamer or a fan of a game? I was stuck for an idea for a logo/symbol so I am going to put a Brother Hood of Steal logo on mine. Browny point up for grabs if you can name the game that is from XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:29 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:05 am 
RL Poster
RL Poster

grind it back further, may have abit of galvinise on it still?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 pm 
RL Newbie
RL Newbie

Vehicle:
I really liked it all flat black except the hood a mix of rust, primer gray, and black. I thought that was a very, very cool look. Seems like you are bored and just continuing to play with different ideas to make it look better, which is what you've been doing all along. That's fine, it's your car and you should have fun with it! I'm just saying that as you've worked on it, that iteration of all black with the mixed hood was my favorite.

One suggestion, and your finances may not support this, is to get the car to where it is really good, then just enjoy it and leave it that way and pick up another cheap car for your next project. Personally I like to have more than one car so that I can work on one and still have the other to drive....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:43 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:53 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:38 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
Sorry but,

FLYING PENIS

lol :hehehehe

I still think a 'signature bonnet' would work although as Vexxedevan, it'll never be unseen :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:21 am