[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 700: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 700: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RAT-LOOK.COM • View topic - 98 Patina skoda octavia TDI estate
Rat-Look Logo

It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:29 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: 98 matt black skoda octavia TDI estate
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:12 am 
RL Newbie
RL Newbie

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:45 am 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
Fk me thats awesome!!!

The photoshop, not so much lol

Boredom is what ruins great looking cars imo, its the whole 'leaving it alone once finished' thing just cant be done lol

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Shaggy1981
@NatHolloway on Instagram

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:06 pm 
RL Newbie
RL Newbie

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:54 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
Na, i'm not having that.... I understand what you mean but thats well photoshopped :hmm

(Off to google i go to find more pics)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:59 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
Posting this link.....

Whilst eating my words :lol

That thing doesn't even look real :roflwtf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:05 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:27 pm 
RL Regular
RL Regular

would like to see the Skoda in that paintjob :tu
but not with the purple wheels :lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:32 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
this is how it stands at the moment and im bored of it again haha!!!!! im thinking of painting the wings and front bumper black again to match the car, to be honest if it wasn't raining now I would be doing it.
I want to do something with the bonnet, didn't really like it full rust, and now ive lacquered it I think it looks to dark for rust.
I don't want to do the skoda badge thing and couldn't do it anyway, so no one say owt about doing that lol
I cant decide to do it like before (rust/grey primer/matt black/etc) or have been thinking about trying to chequer the bonnet, using the rust and different colour primers,etc if you know want I mean??
any ideas welcome!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:47 am 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Nat the car dont look real because most the paint job is air brushed on.

Post subject: Re: 98 skoda octavia TDI estate (now matt black)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:10 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
ive painted the wings and bumper back to black again!!! also done bonnet similar to this old photo again. I will upload a up to date photo in next couple of days if weather gets better. :tu

[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:52 pm 
RL Regular
RL Regular

i like the old look :tu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:27 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
this is the last updated photo ive got since ive repainted the wings/ bonnet etc, but ive re-done the bonnet this afternoon, I didn't like the left-hand side next to the straightness of the so called checkers haha!! i'll try and get a better photo on later this week of what ive done now :tu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:00 am 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
this works! :D this works indeed

nissan rat van the nissan vanette: Deceased
Madam the Lwb Transit Camper: Deceased
Tea-Spoon the 1.1 saxo: Current

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:42 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:14 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
i cant quite figure out what you did with the bonnet but i like the originality. like an old boat or something... i dunno but its definately at its peak. id leave it like that mate. lol at the hazard tape. use it in your own privacy. haha

nissan rat van the nissan vanette: Deceased
Madam the Lwb Transit Camper: Deceased
Tea-Spoon the 1.1 saxo: Current

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:16 pm 
RL Regular
RL Regular

liked the previous bonnet style better.
but if you like it keep it :tu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:52 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
bit of an update, not much else done to it recently, got abit stuck for ideas again!!! hazard tape has gone though lol :lol have been thinking of goin bit down camo route with it but dont know?!?!?!

any ideas welcome!!! :tu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:25 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
man i'm so in love with that one spotlight :p it looks so cool!
i have an idea for you though, however it aint cheap; banded steelies :D

My Bricksquad forum thread;
My 360 Rat-look forum thread;
My P1 Rat-look forum thread;
My Rekord Delivery Rat-look forum thread;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 am 
RL Regular
RL Regular

camo or desert camo sounds good :tu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:33 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:20 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
not updated for along time!!
no new ideas for it at moment, been busy with work and stuff, it passed its mot somehow other week.
it now black all over including the wheels, rust has started coming through bonnet and boot though!!
since November its been hit by a HGV on a round about which did nothing, and I crashed into a 06 plate mazda 6 coming out of a junction and wrote the mazda off!!! al it did to mine was broken the spotlight and number plate, built like tanks skodas are haha. :lol

url=http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/dan121683/media/CF7CB582-5BD1-418B-9B9C-2B75DF423FD6_zpsuvkusmjs.jpg.html][/url]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:23 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
This is awesome - keep the updates coming :devil

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:29 pm