[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 700: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 700: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RAT-LOOK.COM • View topic - Von Ruzty - Back and better than before!
Rat-Look Logo

It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:24 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Von Ruzty - Back and better than before!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:41 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:
Hi guys just some pics of the polo from when i got it to now...

This is how i got the car, was given to me as a friend was going to scrap it!

Some chequering and seat covers...

Red Cam Cover

New wheels

New interior!
is going in for an MOT tomorrow then getting the 'mors out for the bonnet =]
also lowering when i have the time =]
cheers

Last edited by sam on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:06 am, edited 22 times in total.

Post subject: Re: My Breadvan so far
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:59 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
Can't wait to see this lowered! The ride height atm makes me cry :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:33 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:
Had a bit more work done its on the road...
Sorry about the quality phone cameras almost had it now...

When i get some more decent pictures i'll put them up, will also have to show you my 'monster boso' exhaust tip!
cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:36 pm 
RL Regular
RL Regular

Vehicle:
nice!, are those wheels glow-in-the-dark ;) like it

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:
two are Ford Signal green the other two are vauxhall rainbow blue!! Decided to paint them as white didnt look right on it...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:41 pm 
RL Newbie
RL Newbie

Vehicle:
nice. i like it :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:31 am 
RL Member
RL Member

Vehicle:
You're not going to loose those wheels in a hurry *gets sunglasses*
A ride height adjustment and it's well on it's way mate.

Cheers

Project Car: '71 BMW 1600 -//- Daily basher: '91 Mitubushiti Galant "The SlowRider"
Zombie Outbreak Response Unit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:47 am 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
funky purple in side that polo mate =]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:50 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:
Yeh i drive 3 guys to work and back everyday and they love quoting 'stroke the furry wall' from get him to the greek, keeps the interior nice and warm aswel, just finished putting in a ton of new speakers amps etc... and have had to recover the door cards with an old douvet cover so will get some pics up of that soon and the comic strip dash...
cheers

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:29 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:11 am 
RL Newbie
RL Newbie

how did you put the purple fluff in coz i want to do my head liner but you cant take them out in mk3s what did you use to stick it ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:17 am 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:
ripped out the old headlining, removed all the insulating material, used spray carpet glue (BandQs own stuff) to attach some 5mm carpet underlay (thin foam) then spray glued the fur to that took about an hour to do the headlining and sides then decided to cover rear quarters aswell. The fur i brought has some stretch so it can cope with odd shapes...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:03 am 
RL Newbie
RL Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:44 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:
Don't see why not, its pretty good stuff! i've used it to stick everything els together!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:03 pm 
RL Regular
RL Regular

Vehicle:
it really works...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:
Indeed! was going to take some more pictures of it today but unfortunately the engine decided not to play ball and the cam belt slipped a few times bending the valves into funny shapes... Its a lot lighter on the front end now tho =] might take off the bumpers and spray them tomorrow as its not on the road at the mo...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:18 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
love this.. am a sucker for fur looks amazing.
all you need is that slammed and it will look amazing :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:
cheers dude, was getting slammed at the end of the month however the engine blew yesterday so am gonna get that sorted first!!
has suffered 4 bent inlet valves, destroyed piston slight damage on 1 bore, cam doesnt look too healthy and the complete cylinder head is scrap... However as it was the person doing the cambelts fault, not mine im not paying a penny towards the repair! plus it gives me a chance to get the inlet manifold flowed a bit better and the carb/single point injection system cleaned up some more! Will see if i can get some photos of the damage =]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:
So spend the whole day rebuilding the engine and now i have an oil light on constantly and no power.. =[
so tomorrow the oil pressure switch is getting replaced and the ignition timing will be tuned to perfection! (i hope)
Anyway some pics....

cheers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:
Got bored and found white paint......

Post subject: Re: My Breadvan, Re-made Monster Exhaust
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 pm 
Rat-Look Moderator
Rat-Look Moderator

Vehicle:

What do you think of the exhaust tip??
Cheers

Last edited by sam on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 pm 
RL Regular
RL Regular

Vehicle:
love the 'zorts and the bonnet outline :D

Caution: Drifting in Progress!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:24 am