Rat-Look Logo

It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:00 am

Post subject: Newbie just saying hi .
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:46 am 
RL Newbie
RL Newbie

Hi guys and dolls im new to the forum and can honestly say i never thought id be on a forum like this !!! ,
Ive always been into jap performance cars but a recent job change had me selling my evo 5 as it was too costly to run gutted wasnt the word and now i drive a 03 plate vw bora and to be honest im surprised how much i like it to say its a diesel lol .
It was only the other day i was driving to my job in grantham when i saw a car come up behind me that had me curious what it actually was in the end i figured it out to be a hyundai coupe but to look at it there were no badges etc......it was done out like a zombie apocalypse car and i couldnt keep my eyes off it even having a chuckle at the same time , but as i was behind it for some miles the amount of looks and admiration for the work invoved was unbelievable , so as soon as could i was on the internet and came accross you guys .
Im really tempted to bave a go at ratting my bora but to be honest i wouldnt know where to start so if any of you guys could guide or advise i would be very gratefull.
I look forward to some conversations and hopefully some meets and shows .

Also are there and dos and donts when ratting , do boras get ratted ect........

Just to say thankyou in advance kind regards alex .

It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:00 am