Rat-Look Logo

It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:57 am

Post subject: Hi
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:40 pm 
RL Newbie
RL Newbie

Hi my names chace-jordan but most folks call me c-j thought I'd introduce my car. Which is a mk2. Vw polo(well I think it's a mk 2 But I could be wrong it's a j ref?

just brought of a mate. For £100 needs bit of tlc my mate had it for a few years and this is how he had it did head gasket and cam belt

. Been stood for nearly a year but we charged up battery the other day and it sprang into life he has said that it started over heating Which is why he stopped using it as didn't have time to fix it as needed a more reliable car for work (told me it needs possible water pump and thermostat not sure if this is a big job for someone who is not a mechanic but is ok at tinkering and confident to have a go at most things or if it's a bigger job best left to. A garage the plan is to get it back on road asap pi want to paint the roof Matt black prob repaint or change wheels take some or all of the stickers off (not deciedef yet ) the interior is lime green and illumunious pink fur which is well different but may change some of it up as want to add own stamp on to it

Joined this forum ro get some ideas and inspiration am also wanting to get to some shows and events once it's. Back on road so hi all look forward to chatting to you all( can I upload a pic of my car on here?)

It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:57 am